The sale of tickets for the SL Benfica game at Liverpool, in the 2nd leg of the quarter-finals of the Champions Leaguestarts at 9:00 am on Monday, April 4, through the Club’s Official Website. The match is scheduled for 20:00 on April 13 (Wednesday) at Anfield.
PLACE OF SALE
START/END OF TICKETS SALE
Start: Monday (April 4th at 9:00 am until sold out)
End: Thursday (April 7, or until sold out)
Exclusive ticket sales to SL Benfica Members holding Red Pass, on April 4 from 9:00 am, until they are sold out
Exclusive ticket sales to SL BENFICA Members, on April 5th from 9:00 am, or until they are sold out
Free Ticket Sale to all Members, Supporters and Supporters of SL BENFICA, April 6th from 9:00 am, or until they are sold out
We ask for the greatest understanding of all SL Benfica Members, as the tickets available for the challenge are not enough to satisfy all needs.
Collection of tickets at the Benfica Official Store at Estádio do SL Benfica, at the Benfica Official Store at Mar Shopping and in Liverpool (place to be designated)
Mandatory presentation of proof of order online when picking up the ticket
Nominal personalization of the ticket at the time of collection
The ticket is personal and non-transferable based on the data entered when ordering.
There are no exchanges and/or returns
For all Members holding tickets for the game, we share the conditions of access to the stadium:
BENFICA VIAGENS PROGRAM
– Price/person: €695.00
– Deadline for registration: 5th of April
– The match ticket must be purchased through the usual channels of SL Benfica, according to the defined eligibility criteria.
The program includes:
› Flights Lisbon/Liverpool/Lisbon
› Airport and fuel taxes
› Airport/city center/stadium transportation
› Transport stadium/city center/airport
› SL Benfica scarf
› Monitoring of Benfica Viagens staff.
Expected flight times (subject to change):
› April 13 – 09:30/12:00 – Lisbon/Liverpool
› April 14 – 04:35/07:05 – Liverpool/Lisbon
More information: 217 109 054 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / https://www.slbenfica.pt/pt-pt/servicos_atividades/benfica_viagens
– Customer cancellation conditions: 100% Cancellation costs after booking
– Agency cancellation conditions: Program subject to cancellation if the minimum number of participants (110) is not reached
– Cancellation due to non-compliance with the minimum number of participants will imply the refund of the full value of the Trip to registered customers
Required documents to travel:
– Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of travel
– DGS form duly completed for return to Portugal: https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/pt-pt/passenger-locator-card
– Participants without complete vaccination must carry out an antigen test no more than 24 hours before returning to Portugal or PCR no more than 72 hours before returning to Portugal
– The program and price shown is per person, it does not include any other services not mentioned, visas and tourist taxes, entry or exit expenses in the country, reservation expenses, passport expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers and personal extras
– The travel services indicated are subject to the pre-contractual information, general conditions and other standardized information that are given to the traveler prior to any reservation, as well as information on all procedures and mandatory health formalities on the date of travel.
– This is a program that allows People with Reduced Mobility as long as they are previously informed to the agency at the time of booking
– This leaflet does not constitute a travel program or contract, but merely information of an advertising nature.