Mother’s Day, celebrated this Sunday (8), is one of the most special dates on the calendar and many people take the opportunity to celebrate with a fancy meal. To help with the celebration, the g1 separated tips for places with menu and special promotions in the Federal District.
The alternatives range from breakfast to the traditional lunch, passing through the sweets that can be savored during a tour, for example. It is possible to find dishes for R$ 99, which serve two people; check below.
Anyone who wants to start the day by taking their mother to breakfast can try the Orchid Cafeon the court 116, South Wing. The store prepared the Coffee on the Balconywith a menu signed by chef and nutritionist Keli Mayer.
The meal has special brewed coffee, nut milk, natural orange juice, fruit salad, gluten-free bread, gluten-free cake, sugar-free red fruit jam, hummus, cold cuts, grilled plantain, couscous and scrambled eggs. The option serves two people, and costs R$ 159.90.
Another breakfast option is at Mayer Flavors of Brazilalso in 116 South. From 8:00 am to 11:30 am on Sundays, the restaurant serves a buffet, with fruits, cold cuts, cakes, breads, eggs, couscous, sausage, bacon and other options, for BRL 68.90 per kilo.
For mothers who like Italian foodThe Bla’s, on the court 406 of the South Wingprepared the parmesan: a chicken, beef or eggplant parmigiana, accompanied by rice, fries and spaghetti with garlic and oil. THE dish serves two people and costs R$ 99.
THE Don Romanowith addresses in IQ 11 in South Lakeon the court 209 North Wing is at Clear water (exclusive for delivery), offers the Gnocci al Manzo. The dish has four grilled filet mignon scallops, with the classic fresh and artisanal pasta gnocci with sugo sauce and gratin. The price is R$ 145 and, according to the restaurant, it serves two to three people.
in the restaurants hugs, some already known dishes on the menu have been renamed with the classic phrases that all mothers have said to their children:
- The Bonbon di Formaggiowhich is an aperitif, of BRL 44.90made with homemade pizza dough stuffed with a mix of cheeses in pesto sauce, earned the nickname “don’t forget your coat“.
- The crispy dumpling made with arborio rice risotto with pancetta, served with a special carbonara sauce, called Carbonara Bitesand sold by BRL 34.90turned “Take the umbrella!“.
- THE Bolognese Lasagnastuffed with meat ragu, special cheeses and house pomodoro sauce, this Sunday it is called “Come eat before it gets cold“, and sold by BRL 59.90.
- Another request is Gnocchi Marsalanicknamed “judgment, huh?”, per BRL 74.90. The dish is a fresh potato-based pasta with Marsala wine sauce, filet mignon, Paris mushrooms and crispy prosciutto. THE Linguini Alla Matricianaor “I will count to three“, per BRL 39.90is a pasta with pomodoro sauce and sugo, with pancetta sautéed and seasoned.
- For dessert, the Quadrato di Cioccolatothat costs BRL 34.90and brings a slice of cake filled with ganache, covered in chocolate syrup and served with chocolate mousse, it was called “If you clean your plate, you can have dessert“.
Ravioli with brie and altartuff pear at the Piselli restaurant — Photo: Disclosure
THE Piselli Brasiliaat the Iguatemi malloffers a welcome drink to all mothers on Sunday, the Rossini, made with strawberry pulp and sparkling wine. To harmonize with the drink, the suggestion is the Ravioli di Brie and Pera al Tartufothat costs BRL 91 and it is made with fresh, artisanal pasta, stuffed with brie and pear cheese, with a butter sauce and truffled honey.
Closing the Italian list, the hand suggests, as an input, a raviolini nero mantecato served with codper BRL 64. The main dish is a VG shrimp with black riceper BRL 120 and, for dessert, a panacotta with red fruit syrup and almond crunchper BRL 40.
For moms from the Northeast or those who love the region’s cuisine, a good choice is the full sun meatfrom BRL 123of Olinda Northeast Foodin taguatinga. THE dish, ideal for sharing, accompanies white rice, black-eyed peas, meat paçoca, bottled butter, vinaigrette and parsley. You can choose boiled cassava, fried cassava or potato chips.
The restaurant poor Juan Brasilia brings suggestions ranging from mini empanadas – per BRL 36. There are six empanadas, filled with Buenos Aires seasoning and mozzarella cheese. For the main course, the tip is the Grand Tablea board with cuts of meat from the parrilla, accompanied by biro biro rice, egg farofa and porridge soufflé, for BRL 326.
T-bone and papatasso from the restaurant Fuego Alma e Vino — Photo: Disclosure
At Barbecue Farm, the customer who buys the cut Red Diaper 300g (BRL 96) wins a 300 ml Colorado beer. To accompany, the house suggestions are the rib rice (BRL 36) and the Juliana salad (BRL 38).
For those who want to enjoy a sparkling wine, the Fire Alma e Vino offers a glass of sparkling wine 1913 Sparkling Brut for mothers this Sunday. To accompany the drink, the house recommends the T-bone (BRL 180), and the Pepe’s Salad (BRL 44), with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, basil, buffalo mozzarella and grilled Sicilian lemon.
THE Aroma created a menu designed by chef Ronny Peterson, which starts with a house-cured duck jamón, served with a tangerine sphere and tucupi gel (BRL 85). For the main course, there are two options: grilled smoked flank ravioli, with provolone fonduta and demiglace (BRL 92); or shrimp wrapped in spinach tagliolini, accompanied by a trio of mashed potatoes, baroa and purple jam (BRL 146).
Deep Cookie at Pobre Ruan restaurant — Photo: Disclosure
- CLS 116 Block A, South Wing
- Opening hours: Sunday to Saturday, from 8 am to 10 pm
- Phone: (61) 99265-0200
- Instagram: @cafedasorquideas
Mayer Sabores do Brasil (South Wing)
- CLS 116 Block B
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm; Saturdays and holidays, from 11 am to 4 pm and from 6 pm to 11 pm; and Sunday, from 11:30 am to 4 pm.
- Phone: (61) 99339-4175
- Instagram: @mayersaboresdobrasil
Mayer Self-Service Southwest
- CLSW 104 Block C Stores 40/42 – Southwest
- Opening hours: every day from 11 am to 3:30 pm
- Phone: (61) 3222-2069
- Instagram: @mayerselfservice
- CLN 406 Block D Store 38
- Phone: (61) 3879-3430
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 to 16:00; Wednesday to Saturday from 19:00 to 23:00; and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm
- Facebook.com/blas406 and instagram.com/blas406
- South Lake IQ 11; CLN 209 Block D Store 59
- Asa Norte and Águas Claras (delivery only)
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 11:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Telephones: (61) 3248-0078 (Lago Sul); 3546-1871 (North Wing); and 3435-4030 (Águas Claras)
- Instagram: @donromanopizzaria
- CNB 2 Lot 2, Store 1 – Taguatinga
- Phone: (61) 3562-5177
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 11 am to 11 pm; Saturday and Sunday, from 11 am to 4 pm
- Instagram: @olindacomidanordestina
- CLS 407, Bl. A, Lj 34/36 — South Wing
- Opening hours: Saturday, from 12pm to 4pm; Sunday, from 12 pm to 4 pm
- Reservations: (61) 99208-5392
- Info: @aromabrasilia
- CLS 411 Bl. D – South Wing
- Opening hours: Friday to Saturday, 12:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 12pm to 5pm.
- When: from Friday (05/06) to Sunday (05/08)
- Reservations: (61) 3245-8235
- More info: @amanorestaurante
- CLS 112, Bl. A, Lj. 03 — South Wing
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 23:30; Sunday, 12pm to 6pm
- When: Sunday (05/08)
- Reservations: (61) 3245-8159
- More information: fuego_almaevino
- Shopping Iguatemi, North Lake
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, from 12pm to 3pm and from 7pm to 11pm; Sunday, from 12pm to 8pm
- Reservations: (61) 98316-1168
- Info: @restaurantepobrejuan
- Shopping Iguatemi (North Lake)
- Opening hours: Monday and Thursday, from 12pm to 11pm; Friday and Saturday, from 12 noon to midnight; Sunday, from 12:00 to 22:00;
- Information: (61) 99913-7191 and @pisellibrasilia
Barbecue Farm Brasilia
- South Clubs Sector, Tr. 2 (inside the Golf Club)
- Opening hours: from 12:00 to 22:00
- Information: @fazendachurrascadabsb and (61) 9 9290-2675
Read more news about the region on g1 DF.