After the crisis faced by the sector, entrepreneurs invest in entertainment for all tastes
min. of reading
New bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Grande Vitória promise to heat up the capixaba nightlife, after the crisis faced by the sector due to the pandemic. Innovative proposals transform neighborhoods and provide experiences for all tastes.
One of the novelties is the opening of the renowned New York nightclub Pink Elephant, in the Bermuda Triangle, in Praia do Canto.
With the proposal to provide an eclectic sound experience, with electronic music, hip hop, sertanejo, pagode, MPB and funk, the nightclub opens this Friday, 8, from 11pm to 6am.
Businesswoman Juliana Oliveros, digital influencer Bernardo Luna, psychologist Gabriel Gontijo and self-employed Karina Araújo will meet Pink Elephant at the opening and celebrate the news on the night of Espírito Santo.
Juliana Oliveros, Gabriel Gontijo, Bernardo Luna and Karina Araújo enjoy the capixaba night, which brings news to entertainment
“I usually go to parties with friends, I’ve always liked the nightlife and I’m happy with the openings in the city. The nightclub will bring innovation. I believe it will be a different experience”, says businesswoman Juliana Oliveros.
Another novelty is the Japanese restaurant Unagi Sushi, opened in March, in Praia do Canto. “Our proposal is to offer a high standard experience, respecting the tradition of Japanese cuisine, without losing the contemporaneity. We have varieties on the menu and a carefully studied cocktail shop”, says one of the partners, Pedro Moyses.
The president of the Union of Bars, Restaurants and Similar Services (SindBares), Rodrigo Vervloet, highlights that the new ventures demonstrate the strength of workers in the sector.
“We see this movement with great hope. The new establishments should move the city and the population can, at this moment, feel safer to meet friends again”.
The president of the Municipal Public Security Council of Vitória, Aylton Dadalto, emphasizes that security institutions reinforce security to ensure the well-being of regulars and residents of the Bermuda Triangle.
“It is a tourist region and we want to guarantee a pleasant space. For this, we carry out integrated preventive actions”.
- New bars, restaurants and nightclubs will liven up the capixaba nightlife. The novelties are concentrated in the Bermuda Triangle and surroundings, in Praia do Canto, in Vitória.
- There are also new establishments in the Jardim da Penha neighborhoods, in Vitória; Praia da Costa, in Vila Velha; Perocão, in Guarapari, and Colina de Laranjeiras, in the Serra.
- By the end of the year, the Union of Bars, Restaurants and Similar (SindBares) expects the opening of more establishments.
- With the proposal to offer an eclectic sound experience, with electronic music, hip hop, sertanejo, pagode, MPB and funk, the nightclub opens this Friday, 8, at Rua Manoel Gonçalves Carneiro, 65, Praia do Canto, in Vitória. .
- It will be open on Fridays, Saturdays and the eve of public holidays, from 11pm to 6am.
- In the bars, exclusive vodkas from the Pink Elephant brand, the Premium Pink Elephant Classic and the Super Premium Pink Elephant Crystal will be sold.
- Plush Baby Pink will also be sold at the house, in addition to the brand’s caps and flip-flops.
- The club will feature the mascot Mr. Pink, who will be present at the house and will also run around the city.
- The opening will have tickets from R$40 to R$50.
- Telephone for reservations: (27) 99610-2707.
- Opened in March, at Rua Aleixo Neto, 1585, in Praia do Canto, the restaurant offers a high standard experience, respecting the tradition of Japanese cuisine, without losing its contemporaneity.
- Delicacies such as scallops, eels, uni (hedgehog roe), foie gras and hokkigai (arctic shellfish) are some of the ingredients used in the restaurant’s menu, in addition to squid tentacles, squid sushi and inverted shrimp.
- Unagi’s cocktail shop has 24 drinks with different ingredients. This is the case of the Yuzu liqueur, with typical Japanese lemon, and the Mugiwara drink, which takes cantaloupe melon, shiso and lemon, for example.
- The house will provide an intimate experience, known as Omakase, in which visitors will have a tasting menu made directly with the chef, for a maximum of six people.
- It is open from Tuesday to Thursday, from 18:00h. On Friday and Saturday, the restaurant opens for lunch and dinner from 12 noon. On Sunday, it is open for lunch from 12:00 to 18:00.
- Scheduled to open next month, in the surroundings of the Triângulo das Bermudas, in Praia do Canto, the Coco Bambu restaurant will have a capacity of 450 seats, a wine list with more than 150 labels, live music every day and a kids’ area with capacity for up to 30 children.
- The project has approximately 1,500 square meters and will have two event rooms for up to 150 seats, both equipped with a sound system, projector, microphone, air conditioning and individual lighting.
Great Flavor Balcony
- With Italian and Brazilian cuisine, the menu is varied with pasta, meat and bar snacks, with a gourmet finish. It is self service and has a happy hour space on weekends. The restaurant opened in January, at Shopping Jardins, in Jardim da Penha, Vitória.
- The main dishes are the sirloin steak, the tagliatelle with gorgonzola and the termite sorrentino with beef brodo and confit tomato.
- Open daily from 11 am to 11 pm. There are individual portions from R$ 15.90.
Golzin Smash Burger
- Opened last Monday, the 4th, the hamburger shop is located at Rua Inácio Higino, 277, shop 3, in Praia da Costa, in Vila Velha. The menu includes hamburgers, fries, cheddar and bacon fries, chicken fingers and ice cream.
- There are soda, potato and smash burger combos for up to R$40.
- The proposal is to portray the world of football. As a highlight on the menu, there are entries with names of football stadiums, such as Kleber Andrade, Maracanã and Morumbi.
- As for hamburgers, the references are football commentators, such as Milton Leite, Galvão Bueno, Rômulo Mendonça, Arnaldo César, Casagrande and Caio Ribeiro.
- It is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 18:00 to 23:00.
Gastrobar Village Roots
- Opened in March, the bar serves traditional pub food, with homemade and local flavor. The executive dish of the house costs from R$ 15.
- It is located in Praça João Gomes Vieira, in the center of the Perocão neighborhood, in Guarapari. The bar is open from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 10 pm, and Sunday, from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Opened in December, the restaurant serves cuisine specializing in seafood, with all types of moqueca and more than five types of rice, such as mangrove sururu rice, octopus rice and oyster rice.
- It is located on Ary Fontenelle Street, in the Perocão neighborhood, in Guarapari. It is open from Tuesday to Thursday, from 11 am to 4 pm; on Fridays and Saturdays, from 11 am to 10 pm, and on Sunday, from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Located in Colina de Laranjeiras, in the Serra, the bar is open from Wednesday to Sunday and has live music on Friday and Saturday. The main theme of the house, reflected in the decor, is mood. The place is decorated with pictures of famous comedians.
Source: SindBars and consulted restaurants.